Ever had a day where you did nothing productive?
How did it make you feel?
Not good, like your whole day just disappeared. Right?
I think everyone has had a few of those.
Make effort to avoid it.
It’s easy, just do something productive. Here are a few things you could be doing:
- Get a solid workout. Instantly makes a day more valuable.
- Start cleaning. A clean home will clear your mind.
- Learn something. You can always improve your skills.
- Scratch something of that “to do list”.
- Set an alarm. Don’t sleep more than 8-9 hours. Get up and get going.
There’s always something that could be done. Of course, but sometimes you just want to be lazy all day.
I get that. But if you are going to be lazy all day. At least do something productive first.
Just get it out of the way. Because in the end of the day and you did nothing.
You will feel like nothing. Probably regret it too.
But if you did that workout. Or learned a new skill.
You will wake up tomorrow with an even better plan.